Next time when you eat Chocolate don’t think twice!
Gourmet chocolates can be categorized in three different types. They are:
1. Dark Chocolate: This chocolate contains a quite high percentage of coca
solids with little or no milk added. Unsweetened or semi-sweetened
versions of this chocolate are available for baking purpose and the
sweeter version of the chocolate is usually consumed.
2. Milk Chocolate: In this chocolate, milk solids are added during its
processing so that it is lighter in color and intensity in the chocolate
taste is reduced. It is sweeter and milder when compared with the dark
3. White-colored Chocolate: This chocolate is made of only cocoa butter
and zero cocoa solids are added. The ingredients used in these chocolates
are cocoa butter, whole milk, sugar and vanilla and an emulsifier. It is a
very creamy chocolate the way it has high percentage of fatty acids.
Benefits of Gourmet Chocolate:
1 Gourmet chocolate contain many nutrients and vitamins including
potassium, magnesium and vitamins B1, B2, D and E.
2. Gourmet chocolate increases the interest span, memory and reaction time.
3. The antioxidants in the Gourmet chocolate minimize the risk of cancer
and cardiovascular disease.
4. The bioactive compounds in Gourmet chocolate will also be great for
your perfect skin. The flavonols can prevent sun-induced damage, improve
blood flow on the skin and increase skin solidity and hydration.
5. Gourmet chocolate also improves the function of the brain.